DTT proof of concept launched in Northern Cape
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Department of Communications (DoC) on Wednesday successfully launched its “proof of concept” phase, in the Northern Cape – the first province to experience digital broadcasting signals.
The launch marked the first significant step in South Africa’s move from analogue broadcasting to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
Go to Source
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Tanzania: Digital Broadcasting Switchover Second Phase Next Year
- SKA SA and partners invest in education, community development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017