DTT proof of concept launched in Northern Cape
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Department of Communications (DoC) on Wednesday successfully launched its “proof of concept” phase, in the Northern Cape – the first province to experience digital broadcasting signals.
The launch marked the first significant step in South Africa’s move from analogue broadcasting to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
Go to Source
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Tanzania: Digital Broadcasting Switchover Second Phase Next Year
- SKA SA and partners invest in education, community development
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018