DTT proof of concept launched in Northern Cape
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Department of Communications (DoC) on Wednesday successfully launched its “proof of concept” phase, in the Northern Cape – the first province to experience digital broadcasting signals.
The launch marked the first significant step in South Africa’s move from analogue broadcasting to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
Go to Source
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Tanzania: Digital Broadcasting Switchover Second Phase Next Year
- SKA SA and partners invest in education, community development
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018