Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Some Internet users have been using social media platforms to express hate speech and messages certain that the distance and anonymity provides absolute cover. Sunny Bindra, a social media expert in Kenya, however says this will not work.
View original post here: Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- How is a social business a better business?
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018