Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Some Internet users have been using social media platforms to express hate speech and messages certain that the distance and anonymity provides absolute cover. Sunny Bindra, a social media expert in Kenya, however says this will not work.
View original post here: Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- How is a social business a better business?
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018