Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Some Internet users have been using social media platforms to express hate speech and messages certain that the distance and anonymity provides absolute cover. Sunny Bindra, a social media expert in Kenya, however says this will not work.
View original post here: Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- How is a social business a better business?
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017