Open Innovation: A Competitive Advantage
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
The Huffington Post reports that applying open innovation and building a unique business ecosystem that will facilitate it, can provide a competitive advantage that even larger firms will have difficulty matching. Unfortunately, online challenges have revealed that today’s designers are still quite oblivious to open innovation, and the long-established fierce competition among them also does not foster this crucial openness. So, how does one begin this process and what might ease the learning curve here?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018