Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Companies and public institutions in Africa cannot afford to run away from social media integration, says Sunny Bindra, a Kenya-based social media analyst and enthusiast.
Read the original post: Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- How is a social business a better business?
- Morning Advantage: Going Public Kills Innovation
- Weekly Roundup: ‘Is There One Perfect Web Platform for Social Entrepreneurs?’
- Ten Years in Social Entrepreneurship
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017