Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Companies and public institutions in Africa cannot afford to run away from social media integration, says Sunny Bindra, a Kenya-based social media analyst and enthusiast.
Read the original post: Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- How is a social business a better business?
- Morning Advantage: Going Public Kills Innovation
- Weekly Roundup: ‘Is There One Perfect Web Platform for Social Entrepreneurs?’
- Ten Years in Social Entrepreneurship
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018