Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Companies and public institutions in Africa cannot afford to run away from social media integration, says Sunny Bindra, a Kenya-based social media analyst and enthusiast.
Read the original post: Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- How is a social business a better business?
- Morning Advantage: Going Public Kills Innovation
- Weekly Roundup: ‘Is There One Perfect Web Platform for Social Entrepreneurs?’
- Ten Years in Social Entrepreneurship
- Creating Demand With Social Marketing: ColaLife’s Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018