The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
October 1, 2012 Editor 0
Ideation projects can be opened up on idea management platforms or co-creation platforms, but physical ideation workshop are still important as well. Forget dull meetings, idea boxes, and other ways to get your team bored. Gartner recently predicted that more than 50% of the companies will ‘gamify’ their innovation process. Discover this way to run an innovation project that will really inspire your team. Get a “cast” together, and let’s make a movie!View more presentations from Board of Innovation .com
See more here: The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018