Coke to adopt more open innovation style
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
The marketingmag website reports that Coca-Cola is stepping away from a closed, protective approach to innovation in favor of open methods such as crowdsourcing and co-creation for its new product development programs. The company’s global director of innovation, Anthony Newstead, revealed initiatives had been put in place to flatten the hierarchy, elicit the sharing of ideas internally and use Facebook to ask the public for ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017