802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
Six months from now, enterprise IT groups will be facing a big change for their Wi-Fi networks, the shift to 802.11ac, which promises wireless data rates that start at 433Mbps.
Go to Source
- In early tests, iPhone 5 customers praise fast LTE wireless speeds
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- Translating data into knowledge
- Big data isn’t good or bad – it’s how you use it
- Redefining power distribution using big data
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017