802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
Six months from now, enterprise IT groups will be facing a big change for their Wi-Fi networks, the shift to 802.11ac, which promises wireless data rates that start at 433Mbps.
Go to Source
- In early tests, iPhone 5 customers praise fast LTE wireless speeds
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- Translating data into knowledge
- Big data isn’t good or bad – it’s how you use it
- Redefining power distribution using big data
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018