What Is Good e-Learning?
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
To introduce e-learning are used informatic systems, the communication and media networks.
Transfer of skills and knowledge specific e-learning is possible, mainly using computer and networks. E-learning using electronic applications and processing in order to learn. Learning and e-learning applications are based on Web technology, which is computer based, virtual classroom and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the Internet site, audio tape or video, satellite TV and CD-ROM. E-learning applications are led by an instructor and typically include text, images, animation, video and audio.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Excerpt from: What Is Good e-Learning?
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
- Building Socially-Aware E-Learning Systems Through Knowledge Management
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
- EmTech Preview: Another Way to Think about Learning
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Security in VoIP
Categories: Knowledge Management
Tags: computer, computer based training, ctb, distributed learning, e-learning applications, internet based training, issue no. 4, Knowledge Management, Learning, post, rom, satellite, visit, volume ii, wbt, web
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017