What Is Good e-Learning?
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
To introduce e-learning are used informatic systems, the communication and media networks.
Transfer of skills and knowledge specific e-learning is possible, mainly using computer and networks. E-learning using electronic applications and processing in order to learn. Learning and e-learning applications are based on Web technology, which is computer based, virtual classroom and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the Internet site, audio tape or video, satellite TV and CD-ROM. E-learning applications are led by an instructor and typically include text, images, animation, video and audio.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Excerpt from: What Is Good e-Learning?
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
- Building Socially-Aware E-Learning Systems Through Knowledge Management
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
- EmTech Preview: Another Way to Think about Learning
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Security in VoIP
Categories: Knowledge Management
Tags: computer, computer based training, ctb, distributed learning, e-learning applications, internet based training, issue no. 4, Knowledge Management, Learning, post, rom, satellite, visit, volume ii, wbt, web
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018