The Organizations and the Challenges of the New Century
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
The changes from the present times influence more and more in general the national economies and in particular the companies thought the impact on their business environment. We can see how the events from one county have sometimes a global impact and other times have an impact on specific national economies or companies from a specific country. In this way the business environment it is in a continuous change that influences the company’s activities.
If with decades behind, the organization of the company could remain unchanged for a long period of time, even in conditions of economic crisis or economic growth, in present the situation is totally different because of the dynamic rhythm of economic and social life. In order to face and to adapt to all these changes, the companies have to modify their management and organizational structures. The ease with which firms adapt to environmental changes depends on their organizational structures and flexibility.
But why some organizations yield more profit than other ones? Why some companies “survive” to competition and others “die” after a short period of success? These are standard questions of researches on business management. The answer to these questions is their capacity to adapt to changes and to choose the best alternative based on a proper match to the firm’s economic environment.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
See original here: The Organizations and the Challenges of the New Century
- Global Problem Solving Without the Globaloney
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Innovation Strategies Under Uncertain Regulatory Circumstances: Argentinean ICT MSMEs
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
- Prerequisite to Prosperity: Why Africa’s Future Depends on Better Governance
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
Categories: Knowledge Management
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018