South African teams back on track in solar car race
September 20, 2012 Editor 0
Many of the “teething” problems experienced on the first day of the 11-day, 5 400 km Sasol Solar Challenge seem to have been fixed, after many of the South African teams made it to the finish line on day two before the cut-off time.
Many of the South African teams – the majority of them first-time participants – could not take part in the first leg from Pretoria to Vryburg owing to minor technical difficulties, and had to restart on the second leg from Vryburg to Upington on Wednesday, while others were delayed after road works and potholes along the route provided challenging obstacles.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017