Change the Model, Not the Business
September 20, 2012 Editor 0
The iedp website notes that the focus of innovation in most companies is on new products or new market segments. Yet, there is evidence to suggest that the big money lies in a different kind of innovation – business model innovation. A recent Economist Intelligence Unit global survey of 4000 managers revealed that 54% believe that business model innovation is more important for success than product or service innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017