Change the Model, Not the Business
September 20, 2012 Editor 0
The iedp website notes that the focus of innovation in most companies is on new products or new market segments. Yet, there is evidence to suggest that the big money lies in a different kind of innovation – business model innovation. A recent Economist Intelligence Unit global survey of 4000 managers revealed that 54% believe that business model innovation is more important for success than product or service innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017