Open Innovation In The Food Industry
September 18, 2012 Editor 0
The Manufacturing.net website reports that NineSigma, Inc. has announced a partnership with Scientists Without Borders to find more sustainable packaging solutions for micronutrient powders (MNPs) that are used to help prevent malnutrition in developing countries. The partnership with Scientists Without Borders is part of the NineSigma Gives Back Program offering pro bono services for non-profit organizations.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017