Open Innovation In The Food Industry
September 18, 2012 Editor 0
The Manufacturing.net website reports that NineSigma, Inc. has announced a partnership with Scientists Without Borders to find more sustainable packaging solutions for micronutrient powders (MNPs) that are used to help prevent malnutrition in developing countries. The partnership with Scientists Without Borders is part of the NineSigma Gives Back Program offering pro bono services for non-profit organizations.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017