Paynet’s Card Processing Centre to be launched in East Africa this year
September 17, 2012 Editor 0
Paynet Group, a card processor and electronic payments solutions provider, says it will launch a new chip and PIN card issuing facility in East Africa by early November, in a move designed to boost banks’ anti-fraud measures.
- South Africa’s leading energy provider brings clean, cost-effective solution to local market
- The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog)
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- China to increase support for African science
- TechnoServe Launches Program to Boost Development of Central American and African Businesses
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
Tags: anti, banks, boost, Centre to be launched in East Africa, early, east, East Africa this year, issuing, move, november, payments, paynet, Paynet's Card Processing Centre, pin, Processing Centre to be launched in East, provider
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017