Paynet’s Card Processing Centre to be launched in East Africa this year
September 17, 2012 Editor 0
Paynet Group, a card processor and electronic payments solutions provider, says it will launch a new chip and PIN card issuing facility in East Africa by early November, in a move designed to boost banks’ anti-fraud measures.
- South Africa’s leading energy provider brings clean, cost-effective solution to local market
- The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog)
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- China to increase support for African science
- TechnoServe Launches Program to Boost Development of Central American and African Businesses
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
Tags: anti, banks, boost, Centre to be launched in East Africa, early, east, East Africa this year, issuing, move, november, payments, paynet, Paynet's Card Processing Centre, pin, Processing Centre to be launched in East, provider
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018