Paynet’s Card Processing Centre to be launched in East Africa this year
September 17, 2012 Editor 0
Paynet Group, a card processor and electronic payments solutions provider, says it will launch a new chip and PIN card issuing facility in East Africa by early November, in a move designed to boost banks’ anti-fraud measures.
- South Africa’s leading energy provider brings clean, cost-effective solution to local market
- The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog)
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- China to increase support for African science
- TechnoServe Launches Program to Boost Development of Central American and African Businesses
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
Tags: anti, banks, boost, Centre to be launched in East Africa, early, east, East Africa this year, issuing, move, november, payments, paynet, Paynet's Card Processing Centre, pin, Processing Centre to be launched in East, provider
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017