Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteLourdes Sosa, M. (2012), Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2012Author InformationLondon Business School, London, UKEmail: M. Lourdes Sosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)*London Business School, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4SA, UK.
- Business model innovation and competitive imitation: The case of sponsor-based business models
- Great talent can come from anywhere
- Scaling Your UX Strategy
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Does Your Strategy Match Your Competitive Environment?
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
Tags: advantage in r&d for radical innovation, author, Business, Decoupling market incumbency, Entrepreneurship, informationlondon, locating the real sources of competitive, London, lsosa, organizational prehistory, park, prehistory, real, real sources of competitive advantage, regent, school, strategy, sussex, ukemail
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018