Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- The Trouble With Open Data
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017