How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
September 13, 2012 Editor 0
Companies with an eye for the future are turning their focus to the emerging field of open service innovation. Too often, when we think of a service process, we think of what the provider must do, but such thinking results in frustration for the customer – who will defect in an instant. When we think of service processes, think of the customer as a co‐producer of value.
Go to Source
- Should customers be closed out of Open Innovation?
- Bad Service Can Be Good Business
- Technology Tools for Customer Feedback in Emerging Markets
- Use Social Media to Partner with Customers and Improve Service
- Test Your Value Proposition: Supercharge Lean Startup and CustDev Principles
- How to Find Out What Customers Will Pay
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018