What Drives Entrepreneurs to Win
September 10, 2012 Editor 0
If we’re going to emerge from the worldwide economic slump, entrepreneurs will lead the way. Gallup uncovers the motivations, perceptions, and behaviors that propel these exceptional businesspeople.
Go to Source
- The Middle East, Business, and the Long Term
- Are Entrepreneurs Really More Comfortable with Risk?
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
- After the Revolution: Fostering Egypt’s Social Entrepreneurs, Generating an Inclusive Economy
- Move over, angel investors, crowdfunding is changing the rules of the game
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017