How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
September 9, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website reports on an opportunity to interact with industry leaders in an Expert Panel Discussion on Open Innovation. This live session will present experiences of implementing and executing Open Innovation and how to make it an integrated and recognized part of the innovation process. This discussion, hosted by NineSigma, will show how Open Innovation has been adopted transversally across diverse industries, how this has been achieved and the impact it has had in making and maintaining these Open Innovation adopters industry leaders.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017