How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
September 9, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website reports on an opportunity to interact with industry leaders in an Expert Panel Discussion on Open Innovation. This live session will present experiences of implementing and executing Open Innovation and how to make it an integrated and recognized part of the innovation process. This discussion, hosted by NineSigma, will show how Open Innovation has been adopted transversally across diverse industries, how this has been achieved and the impact it has had in making and maintaining these Open Innovation adopters industry leaders.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018