Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
September 3, 2012 Editor 0
The popular perception is that most corporations are just too big and deliberate to produce game-changing inventions is a thing of the past. Scott Anthony says we are now on the cusp of a new generation of innovation, where a confluence of factors will make it possible for large companies to innovate on a scale never seen before.
Go to Source
- Know Which Strategy Style Is Right for Your Organization
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017