Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
September 3, 2012 Editor 0
The popular perception is that most corporations are just too big and deliberate to produce game-changing inventions is a thing of the past. Scott Anthony says we are now on the cusp of a new generation of innovation, where a confluence of factors will make it possible for large companies to innovate on a scale never seen before.
Go to Source
- Know Which Strategy Style Is Right for Your Organization
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017