To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
MIT fellow and author Michael Schrage says entrepreneurs are thinking about innovation all wrong. It’s not about transactions; it’s about transformation.
Go to Source
- Are You Innovating Too Quickly?
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018