To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
MIT fellow and author Michael Schrage says entrepreneurs are thinking about innovation all wrong. It’s not about transactions; it’s about transformation.
Go to Source
- Are You Innovating Too Quickly?
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017