To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
MIT fellow and author Michael Schrage says entrepreneurs are thinking about innovation all wrong. It’s not about transactions; it’s about transformation.
Go to Source
- Are You Innovating Too Quickly?
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017