Five Paths to Innovation
August 18, 2012 Editor 0
In this video on the World of Business Innovation website, Henry Chesbrough reveals how by creating work environments that allow us to innovate starting within our own companies our creativity energy simultaneously moves outwards, and we can then discover enriching ideas externally that can be incorporated within the company walls.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018