Five Paths to Innovation
August 18, 2012 Editor 0
In this video on the World of Business Innovation website, Henry Chesbrough reveals how by creating work environments that allow us to innovate starting within our own companies our creativity energy simultaneously moves outwards, and we can then discover enriching ideas externally that can be incorporated within the company walls.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017