Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
August 17, 2012 Editor 0
Orange has launched the second edition of its Orange African Social Venture Prize.
The African Social Venture Prize will reward three projects or enterprises addressing needs of the ‘bottom of pyramid’ market in Africa through technology. The 3 winners will receive a financial grant (25K€, 15K€, 10K€) and they will also benefit from a 6-month mentoring by management experts. More information here.
Ms Angela Nganga-Mumo, Telkom Kenya’s chief communications officer will on Tuesday August 21, 2012, be making a presentation about the 2012 Orange Africa Social Venture Prize from 5.30pm to 7 pm at the iHub, Nairobi.
The presentation, targeted at ICT innovators and tech-preneurs drawn from within and outside iHub, is meant to create awareness about and encourage the innovators to submit entries for the 2012 Social Venture Prize as well as the potential benefits.
Register here to attend the event.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017