Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
August 17, 2012 Editor 0
Orange has launched the second edition of its Orange African Social Venture Prize.
The African Social Venture Prize will reward three projects or enterprises addressing needs of the ‘bottom of pyramid’ market in Africa through technology. The 3 winners will receive a financial grant (25K€, 15K€, 10K€) and they will also benefit from a 6-month mentoring by management experts. More information here.
Ms Angela Nganga-Mumo, Telkom Kenya’s chief communications officer will on Tuesday August 21, 2012, be making a presentation about the 2012 Orange Africa Social Venture Prize from 5.30pm to 7 pm at the iHub, Nairobi.
The presentation, targeted at ICT innovators and tech-preneurs drawn from within and outside iHub, is meant to create awareness about and encourage the innovators to submit entries for the 2012 Social Venture Prize as well as the potential benefits.
Register here to attend the event.
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017