Fostering open innovation
August 13, 2012 Editor 0
The microsoft.eu website posted a summary of a study and recommendations by Henry Chesbrough and Wim Vanhaverbeke which says that innovation processes are becoming more open. The large, vertically integrated R&D labs are giving way to distributed networks of innovation which connect numerous companies and organizations into ecosystems. Public policy should follow this evolution and consider the roles of human capital, competition policy, financing, intellectual property, and public data in promoting an environment of open innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018