A Marketplace of Innovation
August 11, 2012 Editor 0
The smartplanet website posted an interview with Dwayne Spradlin, CEO of Innocentive, an open innovation company whose 267,000-solver network has tackled more than 1,200 challenges already, finding answers for commercial, government and nonprofit organizations. In the interview Spradlin discusses the power of open innovation, his company’s role as “a marketplace of innovation,” and some of the knottier problems that InnoCentive solvers have untangled.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018