A Marketplace of Innovation
August 11, 2012 Editor 0
The smartplanet website posted an interview with Dwayne Spradlin, CEO of Innocentive, an open innovation company whose 267,000-solver network has tackled more than 1,200 challenges already, finding answers for commercial, government and nonprofit organizations. In the interview Spradlin discusses the power of open innovation, his company’s role as “a marketplace of innovation,” and some of the knottier problems that InnoCentive solvers have untangled.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017