NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Best practices for BoP franchise models are constantly evolving. New and existing franchises alike regularly look to one another for advice. Now they have another resource: Waltraud Martiusand her book Fairplay Franchising. The book presents a set of principles that apply across franchise models. Martius’ name has been abuzz within the BoP field since she was a panelist at the 2012 Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Geneva.
- Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
- Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017