NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Best practices for BoP franchise models are constantly evolving. New and existing franchises alike regularly look to one another for advice. Now they have another resource: Waltraud Martiusand her book Fairplay Franchising. The book presents a set of principles that apply across franchise models. Martius’ name has been abuzz within the BoP field since she was a panelist at the 2012 Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Geneva.
- Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
- Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018