Apache Cassandra database upgrade due this fall
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Open source NoSQL database will get schema change and virtual node capabilities, and query improvements are also eyed
Go to Source
- Uncovering hidden structures in massive data collections
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- Biofuel research focuses on manure
- Similarities, challenges and opportunities of Wikipedia content and open source projects
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017