New award for women scientists in low output countries
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
An international award for women scientists in less-developed countries aims to promote women in science and nurture their careers.
Go to Source
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Bridging the Gap: Unlocking Business Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- Fellowships for African women scientists a big hit
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017