New award for women scientists in low output countries
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
An international award for women scientists in less-developed countries aims to promote women in science and nurture their careers.
Go to Source
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Bridging the Gap: Unlocking Business Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- Fellowships for African women scientists a big hit
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018