Insights on Open Innovation
July 31, 2012 Editor 0
In this YouTube with SAP’s Technology Innovation and Developer Experience team, the originator of Open Innovation, Henry Chesbrough, discusses the business factors that led to the development of open innovation, what inspired him to write about open innovation and what established companies should think about as they are challenged by new, more agile entrepreneurs.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018