Insights on Open Innovation
July 31, 2012 Editor 0
In this YouTube with SAP’s Technology Innovation and Developer Experience team, the originator of Open Innovation, Henry Chesbrough, discusses the business factors that led to the development of open innovation, what inspired him to write about open innovation and what established companies should think about as they are challenged by new, more agile entrepreneurs.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018