The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
For artists and many small community-focused businesses, crowdfunding can be a great way to raise the capital you need without having to get involved in a complex business relationship with investors. It’s also a fantastic way to build a community of interested potential patrons around your business.
Go to Source
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Small Business, Big Change: A Microentrepreneur’s Guide to Social Responsibility
- How to Scale Community Impact With a Market-Based Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018