The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
For artists and many small community-focused businesses, crowdfunding can be a great way to raise the capital you need without having to get involved in a complex business relationship with investors. It’s also a fantastic way to build a community of interested potential patrons around your business.
Go to Source
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
- Small Business, Big Change: A Microentrepreneur’s Guide to Social Responsibility
- How to Scale Community Impact With a Market-Based Approach
- Can Crowdfunding Solve the Startup Capital Gap?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017