How Strong Alignment of Decisions Can Create Resilient Business Model Innovation
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Doll maker Pleasant Company (creator of the American Girl line of dolls) owes its extraordinary success to the exceptional clarity and alignment of its business model. From the beginning of the company in 1986, founder Pleasant Rowland has been focused on what the company’s business model is and why it appeals to customers, how and where it competes and why it is profitable – three key questions that any business model innovator needs to be able to answer.
Go to Source
- Small Companies Innovations in Emerging Countries: E-Business Adoption and its Business Model
- ALIGNING STRATEGIES AND PROCESSES IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: A FRAMEWORK
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- Is Big good?
- Put Your New Business Model to the Test
- The Benefits of Sustainability-Driven Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018