How Strong Alignment of Decisions Can Create Resilient Business Model Innovation
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Doll maker Pleasant Company (creator of the American Girl line of dolls) owes its extraordinary success to the exceptional clarity and alignment of its business model. From the beginning of the company in 1986, founder Pleasant Rowland has been focused on what the company’s business model is and why it appeals to customers, how and where it competes and why it is profitable – three key questions that any business model innovator needs to be able to answer.
Go to Source
- Small Companies Innovations in Emerging Countries: E-Business Adoption and its Business Model
- ALIGNING STRATEGIES AND PROCESSES IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: A FRAMEWORK
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- Is Big good?
- Put Your New Business Model to the Test
- The Benefits of Sustainability-Driven Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017