How Strong Alignment of Decisions Can Create Resilient Business Model Innovation
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Doll maker Pleasant Company (creator of the American Girl line of dolls) owes its extraordinary success to the exceptional clarity and alignment of its business model. From the beginning of the company in 1986, founder Pleasant Rowland has been focused on what the company’s business model is and why it appeals to customers, how and where it competes and why it is profitable – three key questions that any business model innovator needs to be able to answer.
Go to Source
- Small Companies Innovations in Emerging Countries: E-Business Adoption and its Business Model
- ALIGNING STRATEGIES AND PROCESSES IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: A FRAMEWORK
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- Is Big good?
- Put Your New Business Model to the Test
- The Benefits of Sustainability-Driven Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018