Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
July 26, 2012 Editor 0
There is a huge difference between entering an existing market and building a completely new one. A look back at Apple’s fledgling Apple 1 personal computer contains some important lessons for innovators who seek to create new business models and product categories.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- Smarter Ways to Bridge the Innovation Gap
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Business Model Innovation: Propositions on the Appropriateness of Different Learning Approaches
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018