Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
July 26, 2012 Editor 0
There is a huge difference between entering an existing market and building a completely new one. A look back at Apple’s fledgling Apple 1 personal computer contains some important lessons for innovators who seek to create new business models and product categories.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- Smarter Ways to Bridge the Innovation Gap
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Business Model Innovation: Propositions on the Appropriateness of Different Learning Approaches
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018