Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
July 25, 2012 Editor 0
The computerworld website reports on a study by Frost and Sullivan which shows that while companies around the world have embraced OI, some are more willing than others to commit sufficient resources to it. Asia-Pacific companies lead the pack in regards to dedicating staff to OI. 72 percent of the companies surveyed in the APAC region dedicate a team for OI and have a median value of 10 members per OI team as opposed to global baseline of 3 members.
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018