Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
July 24, 2012 Editor 0
The website medcitynews reports that ScrubStorm is a cloud-based marketplace where clinicians, investors, companies and contractors go to collaboratively brainstorm, develop and commercialize solutions for unmet medical needs. The web platform allows clinicians to post problems they encounter in their practice and either propose a solution or open up the problem to companies or individuals.
Click here to read the full article.
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
- An open platform revolutionizes biomedical-image processing
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Health IT Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017