Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
July 24, 2012 Editor 0
The website medcitynews reports that ScrubStorm is a cloud-based marketplace where clinicians, investors, companies and contractors go to collaboratively brainstorm, develop and commercialize solutions for unmet medical needs. The web platform allows clinicians to post problems they encounter in their practice and either propose a solution or open up the problem to companies or individuals.
Click here to read the full article.
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
- An open platform revolutionizes biomedical-image processing
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Health IT Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018