A Tablet made in Africa
July 20, 2012 Editor 0
The Encipher INYE tablet is a 7inch tablet mobile internet device which runs Google™ Android 2.1 and allows for consuming services from the internet, watching movies and listening to music.
The company behind INYE is Encipher. Encipher, founded in 2008, is an IT product and service delivery company which provides products and computing infrastructures for different types of companies ranging from start-ups to large corporate organizations.
One of the co-founders, Saheed Adepoju, has over 6yrs experience within the software development industry and very proficient in Java development. He is a SUN certified Java programmer and a Microsoft certified Business solution specialist on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. He is responsible for charting the innovation trend within Encipher to ensure it adheres to recent development within the ICT industry
Categories: Technology Transfer
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018