How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018