How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017