How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018