Addressing the Innovation Deficit
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
In an article on the Science|Business website Soumitra Dutta, professor of Business at INSEAD, notes that innovation is a crucial element of sustainable growth and argues that the innovation models of many firms remain closed and only few (such as P&G and Unilever) have successfully taken concrete steps to open their innovation models to ideas from masses of employees, customers and business partners.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018