Addressing the Innovation Deficit
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
In an article on the Science|Business website Soumitra Dutta, professor of Business at INSEAD, notes that innovation is a crucial element of sustainable growth and argues that the innovation models of many firms remain closed and only few (such as P&G and Unilever) have successfully taken concrete steps to open their innovation models to ideas from masses of employees, customers and business partners.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018