A young entrepreneur’s perspective on Angolan innovation
May 21, 2012 Editor 0
Nyanga Tyitapeka (@kapetatyi) is the founder and director of Infonauta, Prestação de Serviços, an Angola-based startup company specializing in customer loyalty solutions. I met Tyitapeka at Strata New York last September and was struck by her background in energy and environmental analysis, political science, and economics.
The chance to hear about technology innovation in Africa from a personal perspective is rare, so I asked Tyitapeka to share her thoughts on the Angolan tech scene.
- Africa Analysis: Assessing Angola’s science ambition
- Why It’s Time to Disrupt Old Business Models
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
- Out of the Valley of Death: Meeting the Challenges of Financing Innovation
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018