Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- Want to Learn more on how to build mobile applications?
- Mexican and South African women scientists rewarded
- Researchers design ‘smart’ waterpumps for rural Africa
- Service delivery becomes a major priority for science council
- Qhena encourages greater innovation in industry
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018