Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- Want to Learn more on how to build mobile applications?
- Mexican and South African women scientists rewarded
- Researchers design ‘smart’ waterpumps for rural Africa
- Service delivery becomes a major priority for science council
- Qhena encourages greater innovation in industry
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017