Water monitoring ‘easier’ with free mobile phone app
April 2, 2012 Editor 0
South African researchers have developed an open-source mobile phone application to assist with water quality monitoring.
Go to Source
- Want to Learn more on how to build mobile applications?
- Mexican and South African women scientists rewarded
- Researchers design ‘smart’ waterpumps for rural Africa
- Service delivery becomes a major priority for science council
- Qhena encourages greater innovation in industry
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017