Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
February 28, 2012 Editor 0
A research plan aims to boost R&D capacity in Africa while moving countries towards self-sufficiency in rice production.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- How rice twice became a crop and twice became a weed — and what it means for the future
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Tiny grains of rice hold big promise for greenhouse gas reductions, bioenergy
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018