Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
February 28, 2012 Editor 0
A research plan aims to boost R&D capacity in Africa while moving countries towards self-sufficiency in rice production.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- How rice twice became a crop and twice became a weed — and what it means for the future
- Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Tiny grains of rice hold big promise for greenhouse gas reductions, bioenergy
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018