Africa’s Quest for Prosperity
January 9, 2012 Editor 0
“It is projected that Africa will have up to 240m mobile broadband connections by 2015. However, the economic gains will only be efficiently realised through regionally harmonised spectrum allocation. Such regional growth dynamics will also be realised in other areas of infrastructure investment such as energy, transport and irrigation.”
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- What’s the Connection Between Counting Squares and Innovation?
- Infrastructure Development: Public Private Partnership Path for Developing Rural Telecommunications in Africa
- The Red Queen in action: The longitudinal effects of capital investments in the mobile telecommunications sector
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018