Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
December 16, 2011 Editor 0
In a world of economic gloom and crisis in Europe, Africa’s performance and potential provide huge opportunity. Its growth and other performance indicators are strong. It needs entrepreneurs, innovation and investment to make it happen.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Inside the Entrepreneur’s Studio: A Conversation with Mo Ibrahim
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017