Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
December 16, 2011 Editor 0
In a world of economic gloom and crisis in Europe, Africa’s performance and potential provide huge opportunity. Its growth and other performance indicators are strong. It needs entrepreneurs, innovation and investment to make it happen.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Inside the Entrepreneur’s Studio: A Conversation with Mo Ibrahim
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018