Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
December 16, 2011 Editor 0
In a world of economic gloom and crisis in Europe, Africa’s performance and potential provide huge opportunity. Its growth and other performance indicators are strong. It needs entrepreneurs, innovation and investment to make it happen.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- First bio-innovate regional scientific conference
- Inside the Entrepreneur’s Studio: A Conversation with Mo Ibrahim
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- The Seven Essential Characteristics of Innovative Companies
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017