Designing an Agribusiness Innovation Center in Senegal
November 30, 2011 Editor 0
Senegalese stakeholders from the horticulture sector came together during a workshop on November 10, in order to discuss the design of a local agribusiness innovation and entrepreneurship center (AIEC).
Go to Source
- Innovative Agribusiness: A Closer Look at Three Top 50 Winners
- Creating the right environment for adding value in agribusiness
- Senegal brainstorms how to make innovation a priority
- African innovators can lead the world
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017