Syngenta Thoughtseeders launched to maximize innovation potential for global agricultural solutions
November 20, 2011 Editor 0
The MarketWatch website reports that Syngenta has launched a new online portal, SyngentaThoughtseeders.com, to stimulate and accelerate collaborations with external parties for the development of new, integrated solutions in agriculture. By collaborating with a host of contributors, academics, creative individuals, research institutes and innovative partners, Syngenta aims to combine genetics, chemistry and other cutting-edge technologies. SyngentaThoughtseeders.com will serve as a central destination where visitors may submit ideas for novel technologies as well as offer solutions and lend their expertise to the global food security challenge.
- InnovationAfrica: The year in review
- Open Innovation: Tapping into Creativity
- Scientists eye ‘windows of opportunity’ for adapting food crops to climate change
- Leap-frogging in African Agriculture: The Case of Genetically Modified Crops
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- Agriculture & food production contribute up to 29 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018