Syngenta Thoughtseeders launched to maximize innovation potential for global agricultural solutions
November 20, 2011 Editor 0
The MarketWatch website reports that Syngenta has launched a new online portal, SyngentaThoughtseeders.com, to stimulate and accelerate collaborations with external parties for the development of new, integrated solutions in agriculture. By collaborating with a host of contributors, academics, creative individuals, research institutes and innovative partners, Syngenta aims to combine genetics, chemistry and other cutting-edge technologies. SyngentaThoughtseeders.com will serve as a central destination where visitors may submit ideas for novel technologies as well as offer solutions and lend their expertise to the global food security challenge.
- InnovationAfrica: The year in review
- Open Innovation: Tapping into Creativity
- Scientists eye ‘windows of opportunity’ for adapting food crops to climate change
- Leap-frogging in African Agriculture: The Case of Genetically Modified Crops
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
- Agriculture & food production contribute up to 29 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017