The Competition is Not Who You Think It Is
November 14, 2011 Editor 0
It has become extremely difficult to foresee competition. But this isn’t cause for alarm. It’s now far more important to forge ahead with innovation, allowing a product or service to evolve in new ways, than trying to crush or outsmart perceived competition.
Go to Source
- Sudan: Dr. Al-Jaz Affirms Importance of Scientific Research for Increasing Production
- Mastering the Innovation Process
- Effective Innovators Start with a Problem
- Translating Unseen Needs into Innovations
- Cover design of 4 books in publication on the importance of innovation to African development
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017