The Competition is Not Who You Think It Is
November 14, 2011 Editor 0
It has become extremely difficult to foresee competition. But this isn’t cause for alarm. It’s now far more important to forge ahead with innovation, allowing a product or service to evolve in new ways, than trying to crush or outsmart perceived competition.
Go to Source
- Sudan: Dr. Al-Jaz Affirms Importance of Scientific Research for Increasing Production
- Mastering the Innovation Process
- Effective Innovators Start with a Problem
- Translating Unseen Needs into Innovations
- Cover design of 4 books in publication on the importance of innovation to African development
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018