Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
November 4, 2011 Editor 0
How do you prepare to overcome the implementation barriers in an open innovation environment? What types of issues need to be considered? How can you prevent fear of violated IPR issues becoming show-stoppers in your open innovation process? And how can common pitfalls be avoided? These are some of the challenges that will be discussed in the November 10th IM Channel One live webcast.
Go to Source
- Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- The Role of Education and Learning for Innovation
- New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018