Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
November 4, 2011 Editor 0
How do you prepare to overcome the implementation barriers in an open innovation environment? What types of issues need to be considered? How can you prevent fear of violated IPR issues becoming show-stoppers in your open innovation process? And how can common pitfalls be avoided? These are some of the challenges that will be discussed in the November 10th IM Channel One live webcast.
Go to Source
- Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- The Role of Education and Learning for Innovation
- New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017