Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
November 4, 2011 Editor 0
How do you prepare to overcome the implementation barriers in an open innovation environment? What types of issues need to be considered? How can you prevent fear of violated IPR issues becoming show-stoppers in your open innovation process? And how can common pitfalls be avoided? These are some of the challenges that will be discussed in the November 10th IM Channel One live webcast.
Go to Source
- Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- The Role of Education and Learning for Innovation
- New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
- Does Encouraging Creativity in the Workplace Improve Innovation?
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017