Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this recorded IM Channel One Webcast David Burns talks about some of the challenges connected with how to better leverage Open Innovation in your organization. For example how processes and structures can be put in place to manage, rank, decide on, track and archive hundreds or thousands of ideas and challenges.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Innovation: The Need for Speed
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017