Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this recorded IM Channel One Webcast David Burns talks about some of the challenges connected with how to better leverage Open Innovation in your organization. For example how processes and structures can be put in place to manage, rank, decide on, track and archive hundreds or thousands of ideas and challenges.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Innovation: The Need for Speed
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018