Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this recorded IM Channel One Webcast David Burns talks about some of the challenges connected with how to better leverage Open Innovation in your organization. For example how processes and structures can be put in place to manage, rank, decide on, track and archive hundreds or thousands of ideas and challenges.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Innovation: The Need for Speed
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- Next Generation Open Innovation – What do I need to get started?
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017