Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In a post on the site Crowdsourcing.org, Joel West discusses Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation. Some recent coverage of Steve Jobs legacy and Apple’s record focuses on the Macintosh’s proprietary operating system and its mixed record on open architecture. However, Apple under Steve Jobs was also a pioneer on open innovation for technology-based industries.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018