Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In a post on the site Crowdsourcing.org, Joel West discusses Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation. Some recent coverage of Steve Jobs legacy and Apple’s record focuses on the Macintosh’s proprietary operating system and its mixed record on open architecture. However, Apple under Steve Jobs was also a pioneer on open innovation for technology-based industries.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017