Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
November 2, 2011 Editor 0
In a post on the site Crowdsourcing.org, Joel West discusses Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation. Some recent coverage of Steve Jobs legacy and Apple’s record focuses on the Macintosh’s proprietary operating system and its mixed record on open architecture. However, Apple under Steve Jobs was also a pioneer on open innovation for technology-based industries.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017