Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018