Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017