Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
October 31, 2011 Editor 0
A rising burden of non-communicable diseases in Africa requires more investment in science, a conference has heard.
Go to Source
- Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
- Africa ‘needs more nuanced science cooperation with Europe’
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Africa Needs to Invest More in ‘Life Sciences’ to Benefit from Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017