Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Money in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- [Change management: An analysis of actors; perceptions about technical assistance in the Democratic Republic of Congo].
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018