Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Money in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- [Change management: An analysis of actors; perceptions about technical assistance in the Democratic Republic of Congo].
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017