Congo set to launch its first science journal
October 28, 2011 Editor 0
The Democratic Republic of Congo will launch a scientific journal to improve communication among scientists.
Go to Source
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Mobile Money in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
- [Change management: An analysis of actors; perceptions about technical assistance in the Democratic Republic of Congo].
- Methodological approach and tools for systems thinking in health systems research: technical assistants’ support of health administration reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo as an application.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017