Where We Innovate: The Innovation Infrastructure
October 18, 2011 Editor 0
What are the essential elements of infrastructure and tools to support the innovation process? There are four key parts of this infrastructure, which we explore in detail in this chapter from The Innovation Master Plan.
Go to Source
- Innovate or perish. It’s the new business reality. Is your company ready?
- The African Diaspora as a source of Innovation
- Why Innovate: The Link Between Strategy and Innovation
- How to Prototype an App in 1 hour: meet POP
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Use Jugaad to Innovate Faster, Cheaper, Better
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017